Thursday, June 14, 2007
Forbidden Fruit?
Last night I brought home my MacBook. That's right. I am now a Mac owner. I have much still to learn about it, but so far I like it. Everything runs really fast and it really is easy to install things ;). Fortunately I have friends who know a lot about this, so I can get some assistance with learning some of the finer points, but as for right now I think I am going to love it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
Macs are better than ice cream on hot June days. Welcome to the good life, Angie-friend.
Jonathan Moorhead will be pleased.
Your friend Jessica is crazy. Ice cream on any day is better than a Mac. Gina just switched to a Mac recently like you.
Oops forgot to include my name. That's what I get for being in a hurry.
Jen
That's fun! My sister is also researching the finer points of Macs and hopes to get one when she's saved up enough money. They sound really nice to use.
The prodigal poster has returned and still loves you even though you use a MAC. love ya!
Angie, this is totally random as it has nothing to do with your post, but I just wanted to say "HI". :)
Post a Comment