Sunday, March 23, 2008

Pictures

Well, Nikki, I really don't have many pictures of Grandmother to post, but I'll post some of what I did scan!

Harkey Family (my great-great grandparents, great grandmother and her sisters)

Artie Harkey Vaughn (my great grandmother), early 1940s

Charlie and Lela (Farmer) Vaughn (my great-great grandparents)

Cecil Vaughn Sr, early 1940s

Charlie Vaughn with Charlene Vaughn (my great-great grandfather and my grandmother), 1928

Arkansas school photograph with my grandmother and her brother, late 1930s


The Poole family (my grandfather with his parents and siblings), late 1920s


Charlene Vaughn (my grandmother) with Ann Poole (my grandfather's sister) on Charlene & Harold's wedding day


Charlene & Harold Poole's first child, Ronnie

4 comments:

Nikki said...

Thanks :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the post, Angie. Makes you wish we could have known some of these folks - or go back in tme to where they lived.

Anonymous said...

I am glad I am showing consistency in my comment misspellings.

Jon, Erin, Talia, and Elliana said...

Triple greats for Talia :)