I appreciate the focus this week has brought to the final days of Christ's ministry on earth. I thought I would share just a two things in brief of what I've been thinking about.
Even as His death approached, Jesus, the God of the Universe, grabbed a towel and washed His disciples' feet. A servant is not greater than his master. If Jesus can be a humble servant, how is it that I find so much room in my life for my own ego? Do I think I am better than my Lord? With humility of mind consider others better than yourselves.
It is finished. O death, where is your victory? Jesus rose again, and death no longer has any sway over us. We who believe in Him, even though we die, yet shall we live. And we will be like Him, for we will see Him face to face. What a promise, what a hope!
Praise the Lord! Bless His name, all you saints!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
contemplative time of year
Post a Comment