Wednesday, March 22, 2006
Today is the day to trust in God
"The best laid plans of mice and men often go awry." I feel like this is the story of my life right now. I had great plans that now seem completely undesirable. Once again I find myself at one of life's crossroads, wondering which direction to turn. I have an application pending with the Education department at school for the MAT program. Today I mailed a cover letter and résumé to begin the application process for a full time job. I have scholarship applications sitting on my desk. I feel like my future is a muddled mass of confusion! I want a greater degree of financial security and to decrease (instead of increase) my debt. I want to teach. I want a job that I can leave at work at the end of the day. I don't know what I want more right now, but I do know that I want to be in the right place. Today the right place for me is on my knees. I cannot see what tomorrow will bring, but God knows. He has a plan for me. The plans I conceive in my own wisdom change day by day, but His plan is perfect. He has prepared good works for me to do and I trust that He will put me on the right path. Lord, I believe. Help my unbelief!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment