We stopped by work after we left the party and had our picture taken by one of my friends there. Nicole also purchased her very first little black dress and wore it to the party. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Could we with ink the ocean fill, And were the skies of parchment made, Were every stalk on earth a quill, And every man a scribe by trade, To write the love of God above, Would drain the ocean dry. Nor could the scroll contain the whole, Though stretched from sky to sky.
7 comments:
Thanks for the picture.
You both look very beautiful.
Gorgeous Angie!!!
awww, so pretty!!! :) looks like you gals had a fun time. I'd whistle at you but I don't know how. ;)
You look wonderful, Angie! I like how your hair's done also. I don't know that I've ever had a "little black dress". I like yours - very classy.
I love my Angie-Pooh!!! That is all. Carry on please. :)
And I love my Shieryl-Pooh! ;)
Post a Comment