Sunday, September 2, 2007

Vacation(s)

Four weeks from now I will be in California again. I am excited about that! Fly in Friday night, go to a wedding Saturday (Anna, if you're reading this, I'm sorry I haven't sent in my RSVP, but I AM coming!), go to church on Sunday, hang out for the week and then fly back on Saturday. My niece will be there for part of the time, and I can't wait to see her. My mother told me that Talia has my hands, so I'm going to have to pay special attention to that ;).

I'll be back here for two weeks and then I'm leaving for a second, brief vacation in North Carolina. It's four days including travel, but it takes 4 hours to fly down there including the one stop each direction to change planes, so travel won't cut into it too badly. My parents are going out there for 10 days or so to see my sister and my mom's brother and his family and I'm crashing the party ;).

October will be very quick and busy for me, but that's okay. I know September will fly by as well - long weekend this weekend for Labor Day so this week I'll only work 4 days, two full weeks of work then I'll work 3 days the following week and then get the traveling started! Once the traveling ends I get to start thinking about things like changing my tires to...the ones with softer, deeper treads (far too early to actually mention what I usually call them). Where did summer go?

4 comments:

Sarah said...

If you'll be in Santa Clarita area at all during the week you're here, let me know! I'd love to see you!

Unknown said...

Woo hoo for vacations. I'm sure you're excited to see your niece. Time will definitely fly and you'll be out here before you know it.

tea^100 said...

Saying what those tires are for is like mentioning those giant horned "rodents of the road" when you are (or plan on) driving.

Nikki said...

Yay! I am jealous of the California part, littlest sis. You will have to give Talia extra loving from her absent auntie.

No need to be jealous about the trip to NC, though... I can just look forward to that and hope I get time off to enjoy your stay I requested. :D

Love ya!