Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Fashion show

Grandma bought a t-shirt for Snow White and I decided the time had come to try it on.




The shirt actually fit okay. It was a bit snug putting it on and taking it off, but while on there were no size problems. Snow White was a good girl and didn't fuss at all when I was dressing and undressing her, but I don't think she liked the whole ordeal.

I confess I laughed a little bit. I just kept thinking, "I like big butts and I cannot lie..." It's amazing how much fur is on such a little dog!

4 comments:

Nikki said...

"I'm a model, you know what I mean, and I do my little turn on the catwalk. On the catwalk..."

I knew she was in there somewhere!

So - what does the shirt say? :D

Angie said...

"If you can read this pull me out of the snow" ;)

Nikki said...

awwww. too cute. :D

Anonymous said...

Well, it reminds me of when Nikki was a baby. I tried clothes on her just to say she wore them as she had actualy outgrown clothes she had yet to wear. (Silly me, I actualy believed the size labels in those days.) I am glad Snow White got to wear her shirt. I does squish her fur down a bit. Now I would say put it way for the next baby, but that may be a while.