She's cute. She's getting better about the potty training thing...slowly.
She got car sick even with Benadryl and threw up when I got her out of the car (perfect timing!). We made a few stops while we were out, so she was in the car a lot longer than usual. She did really well on the first leg of the trip, so maybe we'll stick to short trips as much as possible.
She now weighs 8 pounds, and the vet says that she is gaining healthy weight and isn't putting on too much or too little. Mommy doesn't want to raise a fat dog, so she was happy about that.
Snow White will have her spaying done on July 2. From what the vet says, she'll really only have one day when she's out of commission after the surgery, and that it's actually nicer if nobody's around so she will stay quiet. I think I'll crate her that day, or at least confine her to the bathroom. I'll be home on the 4th and then gone the night of the 5th, but she should be quite ready for business as usual when the babysitter comes to stay the night with her then.
Mommy really likes Snow White's doctor. She's very nice. She also said as she was taking Snow White into the back to do a heartworm test (routine before surgery) that she loves this dog because she's so cute. My baby girl is a fan favorite!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Maybe we will get to meet her...
Sad - her surgery's on Luke's birthday. :P
Mmm. I don't like the idea of spaying surgery. I like the result, but I am too much of a worrywart. I hope her surgery is uneventful and that she convalesces well. I'm glad you have a doctor you like. We still really, really miss our vet from CA. :(
Poor little Snow White. I hope she recovers well and quickly :).
Post a Comment