And I haven't posted any of these in the past month or so (what a bad Mommy!):
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Could we with ink the ocean fill, And were the skies of parchment made, Were every stalk on earth a quill, And every man a scribe by trade, To write the love of God above, Would drain the ocean dry. Nor could the scroll contain the whole, Though stretched from sky to sky.
5 comments:
Very nice, sister. Very nice.
To my great amusement, my word verification code is "subcu".
N
Sweet and sweet!
How'd the pie go over?
N
haha. The word verification here is almost English: horsens.
Very well! The best compliment I got was from the woman who said that she hadn't tasted apple pie that good since her grandmother's pie. :)
LOL, geek! ;) Wow, that's a really good compliment on your cooking from that lady! That logo was a great idea, so original and creative :) I wish I could've been there to eat it LOL.
Post a Comment