I'm in a great mood right now. Yesterday I found out that there is another Christian who works with me. We are few and far between, so it is encouraging to meet others. We've had some good chats in the past two days about some issues relating to godly living and church. That has been fun.
I'm house and pet sitting this week for friends from church. It requires getting up at 6:00 every morning to feed the animals and take the dog out. I then promptly go back to bed for a few more hours. :) The first night I forgot my pajamas and my shampoo and conditioner, so I had to make due with what I was wearing and what they had in their bathroom. I did not forget those things last night, which is good.
My dad's step-father died on Monday. His body was full of cancer and he actually lived longer than we expected. He was always such a cheerful person and will be missed.
Thanksgiving is tomorrow. I will be working from 1:30-6:00, completely by choice. I want the overtime. I will have more than ten hours of overtime in my next paycheck. I do so look forward to that! I don't like living paycheck to paycheck, but that is where I find myself right now. God is faithful to provide, however, and I find myself lacking nothing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I hope you had a very nice thanksgiving, Angie!!
Post a Comment