Thursday, November 2, 2006

Some firsts

On Tuesday I voted for my favorite couples on Dancing with the Stars. I had only watched part of one show that included such a thing as viewer voting before and had never watched Dancing with the Stars. I'm not usually a huge fan of dancing, but that show is really fun to watch. I submitted my five votes by telephone. It was fun. :)

Today I made my first sale for commission at work. I have never worked for commission before, so this is a big thing for me. I sold a DVR to a customer. It isn't a huge commission, but it is still my very first, and I'll take it! :)

Sunday is going to be my first day on the phones with no trainer or "mentor". That's a big step, but I think I am ready for it. Because I start my Sunday-Thursday shift next week I have tomorrow and Saturday off. That will be nice. I am leaving work at the end of the day feeling positive and energized. I help people fix their problems, and that feels good. I love the fact that I leave work feeling so good. :)

5 comments:

Matthew Celestine said...

Sales is hard work, but rewarding.

Redeemed said...

So happy for you, Angie. Congrats on your first commission sale!!!
This really seems to be the perfect job for you. :)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Glad that your new job seems to be such a good fit! :)

Anonymous said...

Does Sarah W have a blog or something? I haven't heard much of anything from her since she moved away.

Carey said...

Hurrah for Angie!

Dancing is soooo much fun. I prefer to do the dancing myself instead of watching someone else. Which reminds me... I've got swing tomorrow!