My roommate is getting married this summer and will be moving out much sooner than I had realized. Everything is in place for my new roommate to move in as soon as Nicole moves out. In the past two days she got a job, we got the okay from the office for her to move in, and we discussed the financial aspect and came to an agreement we are both satisfied with. Possibly as early as March I will be sharing an apartment with a two year old. This will be a learning experience for me. Mommy's job is at a daycare, so that's where Olivia will be spending most of her days and I will probably be on sitting duty for a few hours in the evening one or two days per week, but she's easy to watch, so I'm not concerned about that.
I have already planned out how I want the living room laid out and know what I want to purchase as far as furniture. We need a couch, since the couch and recliner in the living room are Nicole's, so I'm thinking getting a sectional to put in the corner and open up the room a little bit more that way. The only problem with the scheme is that the colors I want to use are the same as are in the bathroom right now, so I think I'm going to redecorate the bathroom. Fortunately that's cheap. Nicole wants to do her new bathroom in the colors we have in there now, so I told her she can take the shower curtain. I can certainly replace it!
This weekend I have thought a lot about Hosea and what God was saying through him. God extends His love to people He knows will not return it as they should and will go off and do their own thing, but He still goes after them again to bring them back. That's amazing to me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Wow! Saves you a move!
I hope you both get on well.
Post a Comment