I suppose I should update my blog. Seems a fitting thing to do.
I just purchased tickets to go to California. I leave April 20 and return April 27. I look forward to that.
I redecorated my bathroom this month. The hardest part was finding artwork to put on the wall, but I got something that goes really well.
That's all folks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
At least you are trying to put pictures up! We haven't put anything on the walls in our (now Talia's) bedroom since we painted. I figure that we will put up a picture of her in the signed frame from my shower when we get one done professionally (maybe around 6 months).
See you in April!
You might want to swing by Washington about a month after that.
Say... somewhere in the vicinity of May 24th.
Yeah! You're alive! :) Again, the invitation's still open - should you have the desire and ability - to come visit us. :)
Can't wait to see you!
You know, I can provide a picture of a wet dog in the bathtub, if you still have room for another picture.
Mom, you should post a picture of a wet dog in a bathtub on your blog! Especially it his head is still dry...
Post a Comment