No fish yet, as the water needs a few days to be conditioned properly, but I had fun with this project today and really like the way it turned out!
I've learned in my recent investment that fish like privacy and are territorial, so I tried to design the tank with that in mind - a small flowerpot on its side, partially buried, with plants on either side, plants around the sunken ship, all laid out in an attempt to provide an aesthetically pleasing and comfortable environment for the fish. The fish will move things around to make things more homey for themselves, so I am looking forward to seeing what they do with the place.


3 comments:
Beau prefers a lap. And he also prefers to be dry.
Monte and MooMoo will be happy to meet their new cousins.
It looks awesome! What a beautiful and serene home for your new friends.
Post a Comment