Here is the ultrasound picture:

Her name is Snow White, and she'll be my little princess! She is a cuddler and will get to be around 7-9 pounds, so she's a little thing.
It's rather sudden, I know, but I think everyone knows how I feel about her Uncle Beau, so really is it any surprise?
She's going to be carried inside the cabin of a great stork from Iowa to Syracuse sometime on 4/28 or shortly thereafter, depending on flight availability. There will be lots of pictures and everyone is going to have to come see her!


9 comments:
Awwwww. Too cute. :) I'll try not to have too many allergies around her. :D
Somebody is doing some serious nesting. Fish and a puppy! What's next?
N
She is adorable. What fun you will have!
Oh, how cute! I get to be a proud grandma of one child, two cats, 6 fish and now Snow White. Can't wait to see her!
Congratulations, Angie!
BTW - methinks you should replace the fish that died. I mean... aside from 7 being the number of perfection, that would give you very obvious names for the fish. I vote that the algae-eater gets the moniker "Grumpy". :P
I do intent to replace the fish, Nikki, but am going to wait a bit to make sure there are no other issues with the fish already in the tank. I'm not sure if Snow White and the Seven Fish would have made such a big splash in the theaters...
The picture took a few moments to appear.
During those few moments I was a bit surprised and concerned.
God Bless
Matthew
Lol. Yes, sister... you had better hope that the photo loads for the more gossip-prone of your buddies. :D
N
Congratulations!! I know you'll be very happy to have a dog in your life again.
*speads gossip about you*
OH my gosh, did you HEAR? Angie Poole is PREGNANT out of wedlock!!! What a skank! ;)
LOL. Congrats on your new furbaby!!! She is a total cutie pie!!! =D I expect lots of pictures please. =P
Post a Comment