Do all things without grumbling or disputing; so that you will prove yourselves to be blameless and innocent, children of God above reproach in the midst of a crooked and perverse generation, among whom you appear as lights in the world,
~ Philippians 2:14-15
I hate to hear coworkers griping all day long about stuff. It really gets to me. Yet I know that I also complain and sometimes show a really rotten attitude. There is more than my reputation as an employee or coworker at stake. My reputation as a child of God is questionable when I indulge in a vocally negative attitude toward work, other people, etc. This passage is now up at my desk to serve as a much needed reminder. Attitude matters.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Yes, I have not done this well in recent months but hope I am getting better.
Quit complaining that you can't quit complaining. (just kidding!)
thanks for the good thoughts again. :)
Awwww... what's the fun in that? Kidding. I do enjoy a good grumble, though.
N
Post a Comment