This is one of my favorite recent acquisitions. It arrived on Monday and was put up tonight. It pulls the various colors in the room together nicely and puts something I like on what was a plain wall. It hangs above the couch.
Wednesday, June 10, 2009
Adding Color, Part 3
This is the last in the series of little improvements to my apartment. I purchased this small coat rack some time ago but just didn't put it up. The classic Eeyore and Tigger have also been around for some time and I decided that they would go well on the shelf to make it look less barren.

This is one of my favorite recent acquisitions. It arrived on Monday and was put up tonight. It pulls the various colors in the room together nicely and puts something I like on what was a plain wall. It hangs above the couch.
This is one of my favorite recent acquisitions. It arrived on Monday and was put up tonight. It pulls the various colors in the room together nicely and puts something I like on what was a plain wall. It hangs above the couch.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
I like your new home decorations! A very refined taste. Your home looks very cozy with all the new little details.
I like that quilt! Did you find it on Etsy? :)
Thanks, Jo. I think it looks a lot more welcoming now :). I still have a small folding table in the dining room, so I'm not quite out of the "young and poor" decorating stage yet.
Sarah, yes, it is an Etsy find. I had been looking for quite some time for affordable artwork to hang there but couldn't find anything I liked at a price I could manage. Then I started looking on Etsy, just to browse, and saw a few wall quilts. Most were too simple or just the wrong colors or way too pricey, but this one was just the thing, and I love it! I'm officially an Etsy fan.
Speaking of which, that goat's milk soap I purchased is awesome. I love using it to wash my hands, and it really doesn't dry my skin out like a lot of other soaps!
Nicely done. The quilt is really pretty. :)
These both look very nice. Fun to find the right things to brighten up a room.
Post a Comment