Sunday, April 29, 2007

Update

1. I still enjoy seeing Spring everywhere! The trees are starting to sprout leaves, and it is just fun to see it!

2. I won second place in a pirate parody karaoke contest. No joke. I was shocked!

3. Still no word on the new job...officially. I think I will find out in a week or so. I am really trying not to get my hopes up too high!

4. My parents are coming to see me in 3.5 weeks! I am excited! It will be a year at the end this week since I have seen them, so this is a huge thing for me.

5. I cannot get over how amazing it is to watch God work in someone's life. Nothing like it. Nothing.

6. Sometimes life is just confusing. If we knew everything, there would be no need for trust. I think that trust is one of the greatest things in life, and being able to trust God is the greatest trust we can have. If everything always made sense, we would lose out on that. So right now I will trust in Him.

1 comment:

Redeemed said...

Hi Angie. Thank you for the update. Keep trusting God, He won't fail you.
Miss you!
Sarah