There was a bomb scare at the local WalMart on Monday night. I showed up around 11:30 pm and everyone was standing around outside the entrance. Apparently I missed the excitement, since the police were there for 45 minutes or so. Not long after I got there they let people back in. Crazy. Who wants to bomb WalMart?
In other news, I got the job! I don't know yet when I'll start, but it will probably be next month. I am excited about that! ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
Congratulations on a job well earned. I knew you'd be perfect for it!
WAHOO!! Congrats on the new job, Angie! I'm sure you will do well. Blessings on your weekend.
Congratulations! I hope you'll really enjoy this new position!
Congratulations Angie! Your mom told me yesterday that you got the job. I'm excited for you. I'm sure you'll enjoy seeing your parents again after so long.
Jen T.
Well done, Angie.
Thank you, Ninja, Jess, Sarah, Jen and Matthew! :)
I know you've already been told, but hey, this is excting, so here it is CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! ;)
Post a Comment