I arrived in LA safe and sound yesterday. The flights were uneventful. I had a middle seat for the nearly 6 hour flight from Philadelphia to Los Angeles, but I was asked if I would mind sitting in the exit row, so I had my middle seat there where I could stretch my legs out. That was nice. I didn't sleep much, but I did read quite a bit of the May/June issue of Biblical Archaeology Review, and that helped pass the time. My dog was very, very happy to see me, which made me happy :). It really does not feel like I have been gone as long as I have.
I was rather tired and went to bed at 9:00 last night (Pacific time) and then got up at 6:00 after giving the dog some good, well-deserved loving and made breakfast for my mom and me. My dad has a test today, so he's on a liquid diet, or else I would have made even more food ;). I also unloaded the clean dishes from the dishwasher and put them away. My mom said they should have me out here more often. It is good to be home, for sure.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Hey Angie!
So nice to see you posting from home. Glad you had a good trip, and I'm super happy for you. I know you had waited for this for a long time!
Blessings,
Sarah
Welcome back to CA, even if only for a few days! :)
It is definitely good to be home! Thanks, you two!
Post a Comment