Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Happy 4th of July!!!

Happy 4th of July, all! Holidays in the middle of the week are great. They make the work week so much faster and easier to get through. Unfortunately I have to work this afternoon, but I am hoping that it will be slow. I also am making myself a to do list for the day:
1. Assemble casserole to be baked tomorrow
2. Take out garbage & recycling from all rooms
3. Put away clean dishes and load dirty dishes into dishwasher
4. Pay bills
5. Measure pillows to determine how much material I need to re-cover them
6. Sew buttons on shirt

Item #1 needs to get done today but can be done either before or after work. Items 2 & 3 really need to get done this morning because my roommate is coming home after a week-long vacation today and I don't know if she'll get here before I get home from work. Item #4 I think I might actually take with me to work and do there ;). Items 5 & 6 can wait if need be, but might as well do them today since I have the evening off and don't have any holiday plans. Exciting way to celebrate independence from those horrible British, isn't it? ;)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like lists. Nice to cross things off as done. Grandmother was alert but not quite as chatty as in the past. She usually makes sense when answering simple, "everyday" questions.

Two cats have invaded Beau's home. He just wants to be friendly. They, on the other hand, hiss and growl at him.

Happy 4th!

Love you,

Mom

Matthew Celestine said...

Of all the cheek!

I do wish we British had a national holiday.

Angie said...

Matthew, I said "horrible British" just for you ;)