Friday, February 1, 2008

Just like Mom

I now have an iPod.  I wanted to be just like my mother.  She got hers first.  Is it sad that my mom got an MP3 player before I did?  Or does it just mean that she's on top of things?  Anyway, it's cool and I like it.  I have lots of music and the New Testament on it already (over 15 GB) and have ordered an FM transmitter/charger for the car so I can listen to my iPod in my car as well.

For those of you who care, it's an 80 GB black iPod classic.  It's pretty.

4 comments:

Nikki said...

Ooooh. Congrats. I recently lost my second Mp3 player... but I have never had an iPod. never really felt a need to go brand-name. Hope you enjoy it!

Anonymous said...

Na na na na na na. I got mine first. And like Erin with her purchases - I thought about it a long time.

And mine is very cute. And I can play it in my car and keep an FM radio/iPod dock work and an AM/FM one at home in the kitchen. Yes, I do allow something on the counter top! Then it needed clothes and then I had to buy some music from the iTune store.

Oh, so the iPods cost only $200 or $250 - or you can get some for $80. Ya, sure. It is the gift that keeps on giving...my money away. But I gotta say, of all my toys, and I've had some (is that a song?), so far I am getting a lot of use out of it. I think I will not tire of it soon.

I did the brand thing, Nikki, because I wanted to have something that would have all the accessories work with it. Most of the others had some options - ear buds and would work with speakers. But the iPod had so many options for additional ways to spend my money.

Anonymous said...

Oh, one more comment - how many pictures of Talia or Bozie does yours have, Angie?

Jon, Erin, Talia, and Elliana said...

Have fun with it! We tried to win one, but it didn't work. I am content with the radio and a few choice CDs.

Now you have to create a post like Sarah H.'s post. I am curious to hear what it would say.