Current conditions according to weather.com: 2°F, feels like -9°
Forecast for today: Mostly sunny. Very cold. High 16°F.
Current conditions back home in CA: 49°, feels like 49°
Forecast for today: A few clouds this morning, but generally sunny. High 66°F.
Forecasted high for the next week here: 33°
Forecasted low/high for my first night/day back in CA: 46°/68°
It is amazing just how warm 46° sounds to me right now! I think that the warmer temperatures at home will probably make up for the fact that my parents replaced my wonderfully comfortable bed with a different one (my bedroom is now the guest room and is completely different from how I left it). One of the best things about going home while I was away in college was sleeping in my bed again. It was a sad day for me when I realized that my mental image of the room (and bed) I was going back to for three weeks was completely inaccurate. Oh, well. It still comes with a special bed warmer for some part of the night that will potentially keep up to 15 inches of one part of your body warm! The only problem with the bed warmer is that you don't determine where it goes - it does, and it likes putting itself in such places that it is next to impossible to roll over in bed without great acrobatic feats. It also likes to move around a lot, which tends to wake up the person it is warming. I miss that bed warmer and look forward to having it wake me up at 5 AM like it did almost every day when I lived back at home. Dogs, gotta love 'em!
7 days...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment