Monday, December 12, 2005
Finding the perfect source
I am currently working on a project that looks at a historical debate and analyzes it. I had to briefly present the debate and my analysis on Thursday night and the final paper is due this Thursday. Over the weekend I finally got my hands on a source that I knew I needed to at least look over briefly before completing the project. It is absolutely perfect - it begins with 17 glorious pages that cover the exact part of the debate upon which I have chosen to focus. I only wish I had this before Thursday night! There is only one page of the 17 that does not have at least one passage marked to address (or at least seriously consider addressing) in the paper. Today I meet with the professor to go over the rough draft (which was not particularly impressive, I must confess) and the project as presented in class before I complete the paper. Then I spend the next few days finishing the project before moving on to the third and final paper I have the opportunity to write this semester. I am getting very anxious to get all of my work done. Home beckons to me; I will be there in eight days!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment