Sunday, January 15, 2006
Jet lag
Jet lag - it's a real pain! It caused me to sleep until noon yesterday and I am sure is responsible for my inability to sleep soundly two of my first three nights back in New York and my current state of tiredness. Paranoia about mice might also contribute, but it would seem that they have not been particularly active in my apartment since I returned. Mice. No standing on a chair and screaming (mostly because there is nobody in my apartment to do anything about it), just a paranoid shudder. Apparently they liked the dishes I didn't get washed right away. Interesting that I had two major household tasks that I liked to put off most - laundry and dishes. The laundry procrastination was solved by weekly laundry dates with a friend, and it looks like the dishes procrastination might be solved by my abhorrence of rodents in my living space. If it teaches me to be more disciplined, it might just be a good thing after all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment