Thursday, January 11, 2007
What I need to improve on
I had one of those days when something really made me mad and hurt and I stepped back and realized that I am guilty of exactly the same thing. I need to learn to keep my mouth shut and not air my grievances to anyone or anything willing to listen to them. I have acted very badly of late, and I am truly filled with remorse for what I have done. I pray that I will learn from this day and that God will make me a more discerning person through it. Mea culpa, mea culpa, mea maxima culpa!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
That is a lesson that we all need to learn. But I love how you always repent of your actions. You can always tell when someone is filled with the Spirit when they get convicted and repent. Love your attitude, Angie.
Yeah, what sarah said. :) Even a man after God's own heart (David) can mess up big time, but the important thing is he repented and learned from it. Great attitude of the heart!
Post a Comment