This was just for fun ;). Erin did one some time back, and this wasn't what they said was my closest match, but it looked best to me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Could we with ink the ocean fill, And were the skies of parchment made, Were every stalk on earth a quill, And every man a scribe by trade, To write the love of God above, Would drain the ocean dry. Nor could the scroll contain the whole, Though stretched from sky to sky.
4 comments:
I've never seen a picture of Sally Fields looking so youthful.
I think your morph is better than mine. Did you notice that your celebrity matches change depending on the picture you use?
I think I could best morph with Granny on the Beverly Hillbillies.
Erin, I didn't do other pictures, and honestly the number one match for me was Emma Watson (Hermione!) using this particular photo. I also used the picture of the three girls to do a look-alike meter to see what kind of results we'd get. You look more like me than you look like Nikki by 15%, Nikki looks more like me than like you by 20% and I look more like Nikki than I look like you by 5%. Anyone surprised by that?
Mom, I disagree, but it did make me laugh, so I give you props for that ;).
I'm not too surprised by your sister comparison. Although, it would be interesting to compare different photos. Perhaps our senior photos or current pictures would produce different results.
Post a Comment