
My sister seems to like me

And Christmas was a happy time
...sometimes
This is either how Dad scratched his head or the cause of his baldness...I'm not sure which
This picture was just too fun

I have no idea where we were going

Candy canes are worth smiling about

I'll just call this growing up with the Pooles

Dad and Granddaddy

The little house in progress, carefully supervised

I don't remember this picture, but I like it!

This is from a sitting of pictures that I really like

I like this one as well

I'm not sure how I ended up with this, but it was too good to pass up

Scanned copy of a color copy of a family photo

And the same, just with the sisters

Grandmother and Granddaddy

Again at a different date

Grandmother

And a photo dated July 1958, which I am not sure why I have. I am sure someone can shed some light for me!


4 comments:
I really enjoyed those pictures. They bring back wonderful memories. Do you plan to post more?
Great memories. You kids were so cute. Talia just can't help but be cute with all those genes.
The one of your dad and me in the white and black dress was from the 20th HS reunion - probably taken at your dad's. We went to mine in WI and then came back and went to his. So we were 38 yrs old.
Dad called you to clear up the last picture - Charlene's mom and dad by the 56 Mercury (that sat in G'mother and granddaddy's driveway for years.)
Thanks for the post!
I loved these... just took me a long time to say so! It's interesting to see the pictures you have -- especially since we have different ones in some cases. And yeah, I did like you... I liked you both! :P
I don't know what I'll post in the future. It takes a long time to sort through and scan the photos!
Mom, I called Dad and he cleared it up and I just failed to update the post.
Post a Comment