What I came home to yesterday was awful. My little girl was dead, and it was clear that her death was painful. My baby is gone. I can't sleep because I keep seeing her, both alive and cheerful and loving and also as I found her yesterday.
I go back in forth between wishing I had been here to do something to help her and being glad that I wasn't here to witness her in pain.
I am most thankful that someone helped me by getting her body and taking us to the vet, then cleaning up the bathroom so I didn't have to do it.
The vet said she had never seen a dog like this after being spayed. All three layers of stitches were gone. I am told it happened relatively early in the day. What a horrible way to die. My poor, poor Snow White.
I miss her so much already. We had two months together, and I will cherish them and the memory of the puppy who died too soon.
Mommy loves you, baby girl, and is so, so sorry you had to go through this!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
We are so sad for you. Remember, you were following doctor's orders and bear no blame. We are praying for you.
We are so very sorry for this pain and loss. She was so cute. You are in our prayers.
Your biggest sister was up much of the night praying for you and crying with over your loss. As a furbaby mommy, I can't imagine going through what you did, and my heart breaks for you. I hope you will find comfort in abundance and that even this will be revealed to you to be part of a divinely-inspired plan.
I feel your sadness. I just don't know what to say except feel very sad for you.
Post a Comment