Thursday, December 6, 2007
Lights
I have always loved Christmas lights, but tonight as I was driving home, I was struck by the Christmas lights strung on houses with snow covered roofs. One house had a large lighted wreath complimented by two foot icicles. After living where it snows, Christmas decorations will never be the same. I love Christmas lights even more now, set against a backdrop of glistening white snow. It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
What? Snow and icicles are better than green grass and 80 degree temperatures? I tend to remember the good things about living in snow land. It was lovely for a while. Very lovely.
Oooh. Sounds very lovely. We shall have to see if we get anything pretty like that here this month. I doubt it, but I can dream.
*sigh* that must look so beautiful
That sounds so pretty! It rained here last night... does that count? (I know it doesn't, but hey, I can dream can't I?) :)
There is nothing like the classic look of Christmas. I am glad you can see the beauty in the snow. I, like Nikki, would also like to dream that we get snow this month. We'll see.
We don't get much snow at Christmas over here, I am afraid.
Post a Comment