I saw Sweeney Todd last night. I will share my thoughts on that later, but you shouldn't have to wait too long.
My shift changed at work again, slightly. I found out about it yesterday and chose to start the new shift today rather than waiting until next week. Instead of 10-7 Tue-Sat, I now work 9-6 Tue-Sat. A very slight shift change, but a positive one. I am now really, truly, working a day shift.
In other work news, I still have not heard anything about an interview for the position I applied for, but I am not surprised. I anticipate that they will start that just after the first of the year.
I seem to have done something that my lower back did not like at all, and it is telling me about it almost constantly. Without ever having such a thing, the closest thing I can compare the feeling to is a pinched nerve. It's a very localized pain but in a place that makes walking, standing up, rolling over in bed, etc., rather uncomfortable.
A few snow showers are back on the weather forecast for Tuesday. We'll see.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
How is your back?
"I will share my thoughts on that later, but you shouldn't have to wait too long."
Define "too long"?
Dad
Post a Comment