Wednesday, December 19, 2007

White Christmas?

Yesterday I checked the forecast and it said high in the 40s on Dec 23 with rain and snow showers, a few snow showers for Dec 24, and partly cloudy for Dec 25. This morning it says the same, with one modification. Now they are expecting a few snow showers on Dec 25 as well. Will it snow on Christmas? That would be exciting for me, even if it is just a little bit! Either way I hope the "warmer" weekend weather doesn't melt all of the snow so there is at least some left on the ground.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sigh.

Nikki said...

That would be lovely. :)

the Indian woman said...

Hey Angie! I'm on your side of the country and enjoying snowy Christmas time here with family. I wish you could visit me here in Maine. I'm here until Jan. 3rd.

Angie said...

Well, now it says cloudy/sunny, with less snow before and snow on the 26th. We'll see what it really does ;).