Because Erin asked...
1. Put your iTunes, Windows Media Player, etc. on shuffle.
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS.
IF SOMEONE SAYS "IS THIS OKAY?" YOU SAY?
Cowboy Take Me Away (Dixie Chicks) - I guess that's a "Yes"?
HOW WOULD YOU DESCRIBE YOURSELF?
Sparks and Shadows (Twila Paris) - This could mean...anything
WHAT DO YOU LIKE IN A GUY/GIRL?
Let All Mortal Flesh Keep Silence (Fernando Ortega) - I guess I like the strong, silent type...
HOW DO YOU FEEL NOW?
Blessed Be Your Name (Newsboys) - Can't argue with this one!
WHAT IS YOUR LIFE'S PURPOSE?
Seeing & Singing (Matt Redman) - Interesting, I like...
WHAT IS YOUR MOTTO?
In Christ Alone (off of a compilation CD) - ;)
WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS THINK OF YOU?
Goodbye Earl (Dixie Chicks) - Um...do they want to kill me or kill someone for me or think that I want to kill someone?
WHAT DO YOUR PARENTS THINK OF YOU?
Mass in C Minor, K 427, "Great", Sanctus (Mozart) - I don't even know how to respond to that
WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT OFTEN?
Innocent (Third Day) - My thoughts are innocent? Is that what that means?
WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR BEST FRIEND?
Bodas De Prata & Quatro Cantos (Yo-Yo Ma) - Okay...
WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
House of Memories (Ten Shekel Shirt) - Couldn't this be applicable to almost anyone? It's like a fortune cookie's response...
WHAT IS YOUR LIFE STORY?
Nothing But the Blood (Matt Redman) - True.
WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GROW UP?
If the Fall Don't Kill You (Travis Tritt) - Really, this isn't my aspiration
WHAT DO YOU THINK WHEN YOU SEE THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
La Vita E Bella (Nicola Piovani - Life is Beautiful Soundtrack) - That's a nice response!
WHAT WILL YOU DANCE TO AT YOUR WEDDING?
Too Country (Brad Paisley) - Doubtful
WHAT WILL THEY PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL?
Requiem in D Minor, K 262, Introitus: Requiem Aeternam (Mozart) - I would love to have this played at my funeral. This really is what came up!
WHAT IS YOUR HOBBY/INTEREST?
Awesome God (Michael W. Smith) - I never thought of that as a "hobby"...
WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST FEAR?
The Danse (Caedmon's Call) - Taken literally just from the title, I guess I'm afraid of dancing. The song is about how creation is a dance and the fall was a missed step and how we should yield all of our steps to God. I guess yielding is a scary thing. It was actually the topic of this morning's sermon!
WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST SECRET?
Sancta Maria (Charlotte Church) - I'm a closet Catholic?
WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR FRIENDS?
Love Is a Sweet Thing (Faith Hill) - I guess I like them
WHAT IS THE THEME SONG TO YOUR LIFE?
Dust on the Bible (Mac Wiseman) - I don't read my Bible often enough, apparently.
WHAT DESCRIBES YOU?
This Is My Father's World (Chris Rice) - Rather indirect answer, don't you think?
WHAT WILL YOU NAME THIS BULLETIN?
Be Lifted Up (Paul Oakley) - Well, there you have it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Thank you and well done.
Now to get Mom to try it :).
I am not in possession of an MP3 player at present, so I would have to probably play this by pointing at random to a bookshelf. Not quite as fun, I think. :)
Cute. I will post mine.
LOL. Some of the outcomes were pretty funny. :)
Post a Comment