Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Prayer Request

Please pray for Ezekiel. He's 8 months old and an MRI revealed a mass in his brain. I don't have more details than that, but God knows what's going on!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh no!! How terrible. I do not know who this little guy is but hubby and I will keep him in our prayers. :(

Nikki said...

Oh dear. :( Prayers incoming.

N

Anonymous said...

Must be so very hard. I know his daddy and grandma.

Jon, Erin, Talia, and Elliana said...

We will be praying for the little guy, and his parents.

Angie said...

Mom might be able to fill in more details, but the report is that it appears to be a cyst filled with fluid. There will be surgery to drain it on Monday. They are fairly sure that it will not be cancerous, but this kind of mass can still cause seizures, so prayer is still very much needed!

Anonymous said...

I do not have any additional information.

Unknown said...

Here's an update from Sergio as of this morning.

My son came home on Wednesday. He slept through the night. The next day he was back on his schedule. His left side is a little weak and we are still waiting on the biopsy. We are going to see the doctor on Thursday 8:45am. Thank You all again for your prayers.

Nabeel said...

you should give a small donation in his name .. to a beggar or a homeless person perhaps. Donation can be of food too, not just money. Allah likes acts of kindness .. especially towards orphans.