Tuesday, November 8, 2005
How do you spell relief?
I am starting to feel the panic of a rapidly ending semester. Three 20 page papers are looming large and they're really freaking me out. This is on top of my regular reading for class, with which, I confess, I have not been keeping up particularly well. I have a rough draft due for one paper and I thought it might be due this week, and although the professor volunteered postponing the due date for me, that was making me very nervous. I have to get it done soon! I checked the due date and it isn't due until next week. I still have 10 days. That makes me very happy. I then checked to see what book is due for one of my classes on Thursday, since grad school for a history student generally means one book per class per week, and we have a week off of reading this week. We finished all of the reading for my other Thursday class last week. I have no reading due until Monday, and even that book the professor is not expecting any of us to finish. I have a break! I actually have an opportunity to work on my projects without worrying about not doing my reading for class! That's how I spell relief!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment