Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Random notes

I've become slightly more savvy with the whole blogging thing and have updated my blog to include links to photo albums (some are recently updated, recently as in a few minutes) and other blogs. I only have a link to one other blog right now because I don't want to link without permission. ("Burndive" has my blog linked on his, so I'm taking that as implied consent to link his.)

A note on the quizzes: I posted 3 of them today, which I will try not to do in the future, although I do have more that I took and have the HTML code for all saved in a special location for future posts. Just for kicks, if you know me fairly well, let me know what you think of the results. ;)

I'm heading back to CA for 23 days in 35 days. I look forward to spending 3 weeks with my dog, family and friends. I don't want to think about the things I'm supposed to be doing between now and then. Or what the weather is going to be like when I return in January.

I started my Christmas shopping already, in a purely non-procrastinating fashion (I flatter myself). I am hoping to get it mostly done by the time I get home. I love the internet. I shop here and have it delivered to my parents' house so I don't have to pack all that stuff in my luggage. I can then use the wrapping paper I bought last year and left with the stuff my mom bought (considering how much I love gift wrapping materials, it's an absolute wonder that I haven't purchased any since being here in NY).

The new Harry Potter movie is being released nationally this week, but I am afraid that I probably won't get to see it until I go home for Christmas. That's a bummer, but I'll survive.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, lil sis. I would tend to agree with the assessment. A bit oversimplified, maybe... but then again, the quiz claimed to be the "shortest" not the most accurate and detailed!

Anonymous said...

Doh! I clicked the wrong link. Scratch this and bump it down to the next entry!

Big sis