Friday, September 26, 2008

Animal Shelter Contest

Hi - I just voted in Care2.com's "America's Favorite Animal Shelter" contest to help my favorite local group, Small Paws® Rescue, win a grand prize of $10,000. Think of the homeless pets we could save with $10,000! But I need your help to get enough votes to help Small Paws® Rescue win. Please vote here: http://www.care2.com/animalsheltercontest/74167/?refer=32668.10.1222450291.3399

Small Paws is the group that rescued my Lucy, so vote for them and increase their chance of winning much-needed funds. Right now there are 26 Bichons that they want to rescue but funds are limited and as of the last report they can only afford the cost of rescuing one! Help save lives and vote!

2 comments:

Nikki said...

Wonderful cause, but I couldn't resist voting for Kitten Rescue, since they rescued our Monte from the streets and MooMoo from a gym bag in a public park and saved her life (and her eye) by providing the care she needed. Rescue groups always have such incredible needs. It's nice that there are contests like this one that reward the good people who are kind to animals who need a bit of kindness in this world.

Angie said...

I suppose I can forgive you for voting for the organization that saved your babies ;).