Saturday, March 10, 2007
Ambition in action
I've heard some news on the job front. Someone who works in the group at work that I would like to move into is actively seeking other job opportunities. Timing of that might mean an open position relatively soon. I will be able to apply for other positions in 15 days. I feel like I have so much to learn, but that hasn't stopped me in the past and I won't let it stop me from at least trying now. I was talking to a co-worker who is in the targeted group and asking about what I could do to learn more. I will probably start learning about networking, and what he suggested is becoming a Cisco Certified Network Associate. It's going to take some work, but I have no doubt that the work will pay off in the end. Let the geekiness begin!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Oh the wonderful world of networking! :P
Post a Comment