My sister is supposed to call me some time today and tell me if she's expecting a boy or a girl. My parents know but won't tell me.
Friday, March 30, 2007
My birthday wish
Someone asked me a few days ago what my birthday wish is. I gave a very selfish answer. I have changed my mind. I want the angels to have a party. That's my wish. :)
My sister is supposed to call me some time today and tell me if she's expecting a boy or a girl. My parents know but won't tell me.
My sister is supposed to call me some time today and tell me if she's expecting a boy or a girl. My parents know but won't tell me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
Here's hoping they get to have two parties.
Happy birthday!
Hi Angie, HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIRLIE.
May the Lord grant you all your wishes!!
I'm with you on that Tim! And thank you to you both :)
Happy Birthday! I have your date on my calender. :) I hope you are able to do something extra special today. :)
Happy Birthday.
May God bless you in the days to come.
Thanks to you, as well, Sarah and Matt! :) Now I have to wait a full year for my next birthday. :(
Post a Comment