Here I am looking like I am up to something:
Monday, March 12, 2007
Making a spectacle of myself...
I said at one point that I would post pictures of myself wearing my glasses that I got in January. I actually wore them today and thought that I might take the time to take some pictures of myself.
Here I am looking like I am up to something:
And here I am trying to look like a "nice girl":
So there you have it. ;)
Here I am looking like I am up to something:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
How cute! Good pick, they look great on you. :)
hihi, love your title, Angie, very cute.
The glasses look great, the hair looks great...you look awesome!!
You look great, Angie.
Hi there Beautiful :). It has been much too long since I commented here! I hope life is well and happy for you and that you see all God's blessings. Are you coming home any time soon?
PS. I am blissfully happy with a certain man in my life.
Post a Comment