Monday, March 5, 2007

Books and covers

Things are not always what they seem, and every story has multiple sides to it. I appreciate the clarity that comes from hearing the other side, but even so I tend to see things from my own perspective. The same story played out with different characters will yield a different response from me. Some things will bother me regardless, but to what degree I actually find myself concerned for the players is based on the degree to which I see them threatened by their own actions. It is easy to be wise on behalf of other people, but if I found myself with the same choices in front of me would I have done the same thing? I would like to think that I would not, but sometimes we never know until it comes how we will respond. Bottom line is still this: if you don't feel like you can be completely honest about something you choose to do, you probably shouldn't be doing it. I'm being cryptic again! ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dude what's with all the crypticness! =P