Friday, March 23, 2007
It's open...
The job position I would like to move into at work just opened this week. I have to be in my current position for 6 months before I can apply. My six month anniversary is on Sunday. There is only a ten day application window for the position, so I am just managing to squeak through! I will not be the only internal applicant for it and I am sure there will be some competition. One friend tells me that I am the strongest candidate, but I am not sure whether that's really an impartial opinion. I think I have a fair shot at it. I am working at picking up information that would be helpful to know and learning as much as I can before I go in to the interview. It will be interesting to me to see who actually applies and then who gets the job. I have a feeling there will be other opportunities for the same position opening up in the relatively near future, so even if I don't get it now there will be other chances. We shall see. ;).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I shall be praying that things go well for you in your career.
oh wow, that all sounds like really good timing to me. We shall pray!!
Post a Comment