Saturday, March 31, 2007

Can I get a "Woot!"?

I was chatting with a friend the other day and he mentioned how Jesus was crucified and did not stay dead, and I could not help but respond with "Woot!" to that. The very mention of Christ's death and resurrection excited me. What wondrous love is this, oh my soul!

In other news, lest any of you are tempted as I was to think that my new age (and Tim's and Matthew's, too!) of 26 makes for a rather uninteresting number, I would like to pass along it's significance, with special thanks to the friend who pointed it out to me. There are 26 characters in 128-bit WEP encryption keys. So for the few readers who might appreciate that (or even know what that means), here's to 26! Sigh... I'm such a nerd!

2 comments:

burndive said...

Woot for Jesus!

WEP, though? That's so passé. Don't you know that all the cool kids are using WPA?

Lest 26 be thought completely uninteresting, consider the following, courtesy of Wikipedia:

26 is...

*The number of letters in the English and Interlingua alphabets, if capital letters are not distinguished from lowercase letters.

*The number of miles in a marathon rounded down (26 miles and 385 yards).

*Often the number of episodes in a television program each year; this allows one new show per week for half the year, and one rerun per week for the rest of the year.

*The number of words sent in 43.24 seconds by Kimberly Yeo of Singapore to set the Guiness Book of World Records record for fastest text message.

*The age at which males can no longer be drafted in the United States.

Angie said...

I use WPA ;)