Monday, March 19, 2007

Fickle, material moment

I was sitting here thinking of all of the things I would do if I had more money than I needed to comfortably cover my living expenses. Honestly I can think of very few. I would first visit California more often or travel more in general. I would get electrolysis or some other kind of permanent hair removal. I would have laser eye surgery. I would buy a dog (which, by now, we all know!). I would buy more preppy clothes, too, I am sure. And that's my list. Not long, but I could always find ways to spend more money. Amazing how fickle most of those things are. Getting a dog and travel, especially to see family, are not, to me, fickle, but the others most certainly are. None are horribly expensive, though, so perhaps someday I will have to replace these things with others...

No comments: