Saturday, March 31, 2007

The big news!

When my sister called me yesterday I barely gave her time to express her birthday greeting to me before I adamantly demanded that she tell me the news. She made me guess whether I thought it was a boy or a girl and why. I thought for a brief moment and said, "Girl." My reason? It's what the "gut" said. Wasn't the first thing I thought. "Boy" actually came to mind first and I dismissed it and settled on "girl" instead. Well, I was right. I've got some lavender yarn just waiting around here, so I shall have to begin some sort of project. :) I am excited. August can't come soon enough, then September after that when I will actually see my neice! :) I just love cute little baby girl clothes, and it will take a lot of will power to not buy everything I see!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Yeah! You're having a niece!!! They are very fun! And, it is very true about how addicting baby girl clothes can be. :) Thankfully, now that I'm anticipating a boy, I am somewhat "immune" to the girl clothes because my eyes are on the lookout for cute boy outfits. :) It keeps me from wanting to buy the ENTIRE store at least!