Thursday, April 27, 2006

Everyone, prepare for a shock!

Your Scholastic Strength Is Deep Thinking

You aren't afraid to delve head first into a difficult subject, with mastery as your goal.
You are talented at adapting, motivating others, managing resources, and analyzing risk.

You should major in:

Philosophy
Music
Theology
Art
History
Foreign language
What, you weren't surprised? Hmmm. Nicole did tell me that my brain thinks too much...

8 comments:

Matthew Celestine said...

I do not know you well, but that does not sound very far wrong.

Matthew Celestine said...

I got the same result.

Angie said...

Well, they say great minds think alike, don't they? I suppose you going into theology and me going into history perhaps means that we chose well, if you trust these online quiz things.

Matthew Celestine said...

Yes. I am studying historical theology, so I suppose I am doing history as well.

God Bless

Matthew

Angie said...

Trying to have your cake and eat it, too. I audited a class on historical theology in college. It was quite interesting. They didn't teach anything beyond the 7 ecumenical councils from what I recall, at least not in the history department.

Matthew Celestine said...

I am doing John Nelson Darby and his influence on Dispensational fundamentalism.

Angie said...

Yes, your study is much more "modern" than anything I was exposed to. I suppose the school was rather theologically narrow, but that is in accordance with their mission.

Redeemed said...

That's pretty cool, I got what I really like and always wanted to major in; public speaking.

Yes, I was the only one in class who just loved oral presentations.