Most interesting comment from a non-Christian this week: "Life is shadow." Sounds to me like someone is walking in darkness and is becoming increasingly aware of it!
This week's culinary experiment: Meatloaf, not following any particular recipe, using what I had on hand - it tasted kind of like meatloaf, oddly enough ;).
Something little that feels really big: I finally opened the outer windows and put the screens back on the windows that required screen removal to close the windows for winter (and I "patched" a hole in one screen with packing tape and orange thread), so now I can have fresh air inside again!
Something I needed to hear this week (but was never told): Shut up!
Exciting news from this week: Accepted into the MAT program on Tuesday and put down the first month's rent for a new apartment on Wednesday. That's right, Nicole and I are moving to Endicott (woohoo?)! Best part about the apartment: it has an extra room (office/den/quasi-private place to put the air mattress when guests come), which might just have been the selling point!
Most looking forward to this week: Going home for a weekend in just under 3 weeks - think I'm going to change the itinerary so I can go a day earlier, even if it costs me more money.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment