This is the verse that was on my blog's "daily snippet" (just added this week in the sidebar) today, which I found rather appropriate and comforting to me in this time:
But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus. (Philippians 4:19)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
Amen! :)
hey, I was going to say amen also!!
Great verse. :)
You can tell I am English because I do not use an exclamation mark after amen.
I think I overuse exclamation marks!! :)!!!
Nothing wrong with an exclamation here and there. ;) Matt, it's nice to know that there is something to tell us that you are British. We might not have guessed otherwise. You could have said that your Englishness was apparent because you do not put a smiley face at the end of your comment. :)
Post a Comment