Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Still no word

This is starting to feel like one more thing that is dangled in front of me but not given to me. It could still happen, but time is running out. How many things that seem like they are going to happen have to not happen? Have I not learned what God is trying to teach me yet? I want the right job, and if this is not it, then I don't want it. It isn't perfect. Maybe God has something better for me. If that is the case, I will keep waiting, but how long?

3 comments:

Matthew Celestine said...

Sorry to hear about this.

I guess we just have to surrender to God's will and accept that we cannot know why He does not grant us what seems to be the things we want or need.

I learned that when I went through seven months unemployment. It was a lesson I needed.

Maybe you do not need that lesson, but the Lord has His reasons.

Every Blessing in Christ

Matthew

Jonathan Moorhead said...

I'll be praying for Angie. I know it is tough.

To cheer you up: You may be interested to know that Josh Groban has a new single out. You can listen to a snippet of it on iTunes. I've listened to it about a dozen times - it is good.

Angie said...

Well, joy comes in the morning! Thanks for your prayers and concerns (and for the Josh Groban tip!) - I do appreciate it a lot. I have learned a lot about trusting God to provide for my needs. A lot has been given and taken away recently, so it is nice to have something that looks like it won't be taken at least for a little while.