Thursday, September 28, 2006
Going to bed early
I am going to bed early tonight. Perhaps as early as 8:00. I came home from work and put on a pair of fleece pants and a long sleeved t-shirt and put a movie on the TV. It's raining outside (the drive home tonight took much longer than it usually would because the visibility was horrible - typical Binghamton area thunderstorm with pouring rain) and I am sick with a nice little cold, so I think there is no better time to get comfortable and go to sleep.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
I feel you with the rainy weather situation, same here. Plus it's cold, and yep, everybody's sick.
And I hear you on going to bed early, especially when you have a cold! I hope you'll doze off quite nicely and feel much better in the morning.
People often get colds when they start a new job.
Poor thing, hope you feel better soon! :(
-shieryl
Post a Comment